Javascript is currently disabled. This site requires Javascript to function correctly. Please enable Javascript in your browser!

Abaco are here to help

Feel free to get in touch using one of the options below. We will aim to respond within 24 hours.


Whether you have a rental portfolio or just one property to let, you’ll need more than just house insurance to cover you if things go wrong.

Whatever type of landlord you are, protecting both your investment and income with Landlords Insurance is essential.

Our Landlord Insurance policy will cover properties let to professionals, students and DSS tenants, and whichever policy you choose, property owner’s liability cover is standard. Plus, if you let your property out furnished, contents insurance can be added to protect your belongings.

Abaco Insurance Brokers can guide you through the processes of obtaining insurance, offering help and specially tailored products to make your job easier.